Saturday, October 27, 2018

#BorrowAThon Round 5 TBR!


Today I am sharing the books I will be pulling from during the next round of BorrowAThon! Because my library system is new to me this time around, I took a different approach to building my TBR. Instead of thinking of specific books to fill each challenge, I decided to take out a stack of books that could fill multiple challenges and just kinda see how I feel during the week of the readathon. Hopefully this approach makes things a bit easier during the week!

The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami
Young Jane Young by Gabrielle Zevin
History of Wolves by EMily Fridlund
The Cat King of Havana by Tom Crosshill
Small Admissions by Amy Poeppel
The Assistants by Camille Perri
The Witch Elm by Tana French
Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman

For more info on #BorrowAThon Round 5, be sure to check out the informational blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment