Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Vlog: Youngstown Maravlog #1 | February 2018 Marathon Training


I'm bringing back MARAVLOGS! A few weeks ago I started training for my seventh marathon, the Youngstown Marathon in Youngstown, Ohio. I asked on Twitter if folks would be interested in seeing my training process and the majority of people said they would! So I'll be posting a vlog each month that shows a but of my marathon training leading up to Youngstown in June! If you all have any training/running questions or have any ideas of what you'd like to see in these vlogs, please let me know. I'd be happy to answer questions or show you the things related to training that you're interested in! :) Looking forward to a successful round of training and hopefully another successful marathon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment