Thursday, March 29, 2018

#Emojiathon Week 4 Update | Spring 2018 Round

We're coming down to the end of it, y'all! We have roughly 2.5 days left of the month and 2.5 days left of #Emojiathon. I haven't gotten a BINGO yet, but I'm hoping I can squeeze a few more books in by 11:59PM on Saturday. My ultimate goal is to get two BINGOs, and in order to do that I'm going to focus on finishing three books: Blue Lily, Lily Blue (currently reading), The Foxhole Court (currently reading), and Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda. I did some quick math, and that means I have to read 739 pages by the end of the day Saturday, which roughly averages out to 246 pages per day. GAHHHHH! Can I do it?! We shall see!



WEEK 4 STAT BREAKDOWN

Books completed this week...

The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes
80 pages
Completes the PHONE emoji: An eBook

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
435 pages
Completes the WIZARD emoji: A fantasy book

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
850 pages
Completes the HEADPHONES emoji: An audiobook

Books in progress...

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
156/391 pages
TWO DANCERS emoji: A buddy read

The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
55/256 pages
BALL emoji: A book involving sports

TOTALS AFTER WEEK 4

Pages read: 4,587
Books completed: 10
Challenges completed: 10/22
*please note that these stats do not include the 3 books I read prior to the readathon

GOALS FOR WEEK 5

1. Finish Blue Lily, Lily Blue (TWO DANCERS, 235 pages remaining)
2. Finish The Foxhole Court (BALL, 201 pages remaining)
3. Read Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (TALKING HEAD, 303 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment