Thursday, March 8, 2018

#Emojiathon Week 1 Update | Spring 2018 Round

Week 1 of the #Emojiathon is over, so it's time for an update! This week I read a lot slower than I thought I would and I was absolutely exhausted over the weekend. I took part in another round of #ReadYourFaceOff with some of my bookish pals (vlog to be posted tomorrow!) but being as sleepy as I was made reading much more difficult than usual. It's okay, though, because we still have a whole month ahead of us and so many AWESOME books to get to! Woop woop! :D Anywho, here's my #Emojiathon progress thus far:



WEEK 1 STAT BREAKDOWN

Books completed this week...

Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
355 pages
Completes the SHRUG emoji: A book you haven't read and you don't know why

Books in progress...

Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
310/536 pages
HOURGLASS emoji: A book you're in the middle of

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
239/850 pages
HEADPHONES emoji: An audiobook

TOTALS AFTER WEEK 1

Pages read: 904
Books completed: 1
Challenges completed: 1/22
*please note that these stats do not include the 3 books I read prior to the readathon

GOALS FOR WEEK 2

1. Finish Crooked Kingdom (HOURGLASS, 214 pages remaining)
2. Read A Tale for the Time Being (PEACE SIGN, 422 pages)
3. Read Eliza and Her Monsters (BRAIN, 385 pages)
4. Start Jane Eyre (CAUTION, 453 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment