Friday, March 16, 2018

Winter 2017-2018 Book Haul!

It's about time I did another book haul, don't you think? I have acquired quite the pile of books over the last few months. Most of these came from either Christmas gifts or Christmas money (because honestly, why WOULDN'T I blow all of my gift cards on books? Do you even know me?), audiobooks, Kindle eBooks, my Book of the Month selections for the last few months, and more! I hope you all enjoy this haul and definitely let me know if you think I should get to any of these books sooner than the others!

Christmas Gifts/Gift Card Purchases

The Hamilton Affair by Elizabeth Cobbs
In Real Life by Cory Doctorow & Jen Wang
Giant Days, volume 3 by Jon Allison
Girls Like Me by Lola St. Vil
Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero
Saga, volume 3 by Brian K. Vaugh & Fiona Staples
Maus, volume 2: And Here my Troubles Began by Art Speigelman
A Wrinkle in Time by Medeline L'Engle
Lumberjanes, volume 8: Stone Cold by Shannon Watters et. al.
Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Sweet Tooth, volume 2: In Captivity by Jeff Lemire
Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanen McGuire
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alaire Saenz

Book of the Month Club Selections

January
Red Clocks by Leni Zumas
The Music Shop by Rachel Joyce
The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn

February
The Philosopher's Flight by Tom Miller
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Little and Lion by Brandy Colbert

March
Other People's Houses by Abbi Waxman
The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R. Pan
The Last Equation of Isaac Severy by Nova Jacobs

Audiobook/Kindle eBooks

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
River of Teeth by Sarah Gailey
So You've Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson

Other
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
Harry Potter Book Sleeve from Green Leaf Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment