Sunday, March 25, 2018

Library Book Haul! {#004}


It has been far too long since I've done a library book haul! I got the itch to buy books the other day, and I just thought, "You know what, why don't I take out books from the library instead?" And so I did! I got 12 books in this haul and I'm so excited to get to them! If you'd like to hear more about each of these books, just hit play! 

Books Mentioned:

Collecting Sticks by Joe Decie
The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui
The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennet
Mrs. Fletcher by Tom Perrotta
Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Book Store by Robin Sloan
Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler
Touch by Courtney Maum
Huck, Book One: All American by Mark Millar
Faith by Jody Houser
Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, volume 1: BFF by Amy Reeder
Autobiographical Comics by Andrew J. Kunka

No comments:

Post a Comment