Thursday, March 22, 2018

#Emojiathon Week 3 Update | Spring 2018 Round

We're three weeks into #Emojiathon and I'm making some really great progress! This past week I read some INCREDIBLE books (one of them may even make it onto my favorite books of the year list!) and it's honestly making me feel so motivated to read. I'm also close to making some BINGOs on my Emojiathon board, and I have my fingers crossed that you'll see at least one by my next update! I hope everyone else's Emojiathon is continuing to go well, and I hope you all are able to finish strong in this remaining week and a half! (Can you believe March is almost over?!)



WEEK 3 STAT BREAKDOWN

Books completed this week...

Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
465 pages
Completes the CAMERA emoji: A book that has been adapted

Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

608 pages
Completes the ALIEN emoji: A science fiction book

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

453 pages
Completes the CAUTION emoji: A book you're cautious to start

Books in progress...

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
583/850 pages
HEADPHONES emoji: An audiobook


The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes
19/80 pages
PHONE emoji: An eBook

TOTALS AFTER WEEK 3

Pages read: 3,613
Books completed: 7
Challenges completed: 7/22
*please note that these stats do not include the 3 books I read prior to the readathon

GOALS FOR WEEK 4

Knock out the center column!
1. Finish Outlander (HEADPHONES, 267 pages remaining)
2. Finish The Hundred Dresses (61 pages remaining)
3. Read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (WIZARD, 435 pages)
4. Read Church of Marvels (BOOKS, 320 pages)
5. Read Blue Lily, Lily Blue (TWO DANCERS, 391 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment