Friday, November 1, 2019

November 2019 At a Glance 🍂

It's truly insane that it is November again. I feel like the first three quarters of 2019 went by at a pretty normal pace, then as soon as we hit mid-September the weeks have been FLYING by! I can't believe that we're in the month where we have Thanksgiving and have to think of Christmas and New Year's plans. We're at the end of a decade (!!!) and 2020 is literally right around the corner. Insane! Excitingly, with the end of the year comes a lot of fun plans so I'm looking forward to all the craziness the holiday season will bring. 

With the new month, comes a new festive layout! New England is in full-fall-bloom right now and we're gearing up for the coziness of Thanksgiving, so I wanted this month's layout to really reflect some serious fall vibes. I think it perfectly fits this transitional month between Halloween and Christmas and it just feels oh so cozy! Here's the before and after:

Last month's ~spooky~ layout...

...and this month's cozy layout!

November Plans

-Volunteering at the Ocean's View 5K and Half Marathon over this upcoming weekend with Cassie
-Attending a wedding next weekend in Maine with Brett
-Seeing New Found Glory at the Paradise Rock Club on the 17th
-Local Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning
-Thanksgiving with Brett's family

November Goals

-Continue to hit all of my workouts for NOLA, Princess, & LA training #Sub5orBust
-Get back into the swing of reading regularly. I feel like I don't really make time for it anymore and I've been really slumping in the reading department as of late. I'd like to incorporate it back into my daily routine somehow!
-Continue working on my mental health. I feel like my anxiety is truly impacting every facet of my life right now and I'm just so exhausted, but I really do want to keep making small steps every day to feeling better.
-Actually make plans for Disney! My trip with Cassie for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend is just under 4 months away and we still don't have anything beyond our races figured out. 😂 Classic. It'd be great to actually buckle down and figure things out once and for all so we know what we have to look forward to!
-Participate in the 100 Miles in November Challenge! Cassie invited me to join in and now I am fully signed up for the challenge hosted by Angie at Angie Runs. Wish us luck!


November TBR

Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero (I NEED TO FINISH THIS FINALLY OMG)
A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
November Road by Lou Berney
Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane
Wundersmith by Jessical Townsend
These Witches Don't Burn by Isabel Sterling
Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson
Severance by Ling Ma
Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 19-21 by Hiromu Arakawa
Autumn by Ali Smith
Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

What do you have going on this November?

No comments:

Post a Comment