Tuesday, August 14, 2018

#ReadYourFaceOff August 24 Hour Readathon Announcement + 2nd BookTube Birthday Bash!


I don't usually announce the dates of the Read Your Face Off 24 Hour Readathons on anywhere else but the GoodReads book club, but since this month is my 2nd BookTube Birthday, I thought it would be fun to do something extra special! This month, the RYFO 24 Hour Readathon will be from August 18th - August 19th (9AM-9AM in your time zone), and as the 19th is my BookTube birthday, I thought it'd be fun to play a game during the readathon! I have created a BINGO board below with lots of challenges to complete during the readathon. Check it out and see how many BINGOs you can get!


To Download:
1. Click on the image to enlarge
2. Right click the image
3. Select "Save image as..."
4. Save to your preferred folder

No comments:

Post a Comment