Wednesday, August 22, 2018

N.E.W.T.s Readathon 2018 | Week 3 Update

I felt really good about my N.E.W.T.s reading this week! I was able to start and finish two books that I really enjoyed reading, and now I have *officially* passed all of my N.E.W.T.s subjects. Now the real test to is striving to reach an Outstanding mark in a few more subjects. CAN I DO IT?! We shall see....


WEEK 3 STAT BREAKDOWN

Books completed this week...

The Book of Essie by Meghan MacLean Weir
319 pages
Achieves an ACCEPTABLE mark for the TRANSFIGURATION exam:
"Read a book with a gray cover"

Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
425 pages
Achieves an ACCEPTABLE mark for the POTIONS exam:
"Read a book with a color in the title"

Books in progress...

Miles Morales: Spider-Man by Jason Reynolds
273 pages (will begin once I'm done with this post!)
EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS level for the POTIONS exam:
"Read a book with a male lead character"

TOTALS AFTER WEEK 3

Pages read: 1,874
Books completed: 6/12
Outstanding N.E.W.T.s: 1/4

GOALS FOR WEEK 4

1. Read Miles Morales: Spider-Man by Jason Reynolds (TRANSFIGURATION, 319 pages)
2. Read Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crowe by Jessica Townsend (POTIONS, 273 pages)
3. Read All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (ARITHMANCY, 400 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment