Wednesday, August 15, 2018

N.E.W.T.s Readathon 2018 | Week 2 Update

I'm going through a big life transition at the moment (ending one job and starting another) so I've been nervous that I wouldn't be able to find the time to read this week, but I actually managed to buckle down and get my Muggle Studies exam completely done! I am now the proud owner of an ~outstanding~ mark in one of my N.E.W.T.s which I am very excited about. Now I can focus on another exam and hopefully get higher marks in those subjects as well by the end of week 3!


WEEK 2 STAT BREAKDOWN

Books completed this week...

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
481 pages
Achieves an ACCEPTABLE mark for the ARITHMANCY exam:
"Read a book that ends on an even-numbered page"

The Stranger in the Woods by Michael Finkel
225 pages
Achieves an EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS MARK for the MUGGLE STUDIES exam:
"Read a biography"

Ms. Marvel, vol. 1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson
120 pages
Acheives an OUTSTANDING mark for the MUGGLE STUDIES exam:
"Read a retelling"

Books in progress...

The Book of Essie by Meghan Maclean Weir
319 pages (will begin once I'm done with this post!)
ACCEPTABLE level for the TRANSFIGURATION exam:
"Read a book with a gray cover"

TOTALS AFTER WEEK 2

Pages read: 1,130
Books completed: 4/12
Outstanding N.E.W.T.s: 1/4

GOALS FOR WEEK 3

1. Read The Book of Essie (TRANSFIGURATION, 319 pages)
2. Read All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (ARITHMANCY, 400 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment