Tuesday, August 7, 2018

N.E.W.T.s Readathon 2018 | Week 1 Update

The first week of the N.E.W.T.s readathon has flown by! I think that's probably because I was in the middle of the craziness of #BookTubeAThon for most of the first week, but now I'm in full N.E.W.T.s mode and I'm ready to pass some exams! I was able to finish my first Arithmancy exam this week which I'm happy about, but I would really love to reach above an "Acceptable" in at least one subject by the time I check in with you all next week.


WEEK 1 STAT BREAKDOWN

Books completed this week...

The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
320 pages
Achieves an ACCEPTABLE mark for the ARITHMANCY exam:
"Read a book that ends on an even-numbered page"

Books in progress...

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
140/481 pages
ACCEPTABLE level for the MUGGLE STUDIES exam:
"Read a book by a favorite author"

TOTALS AFTER WEEK 1

Pages read: 460
Books completed: 1/12
Outstanding N.E.W.T.s: 0/4

GOALS FOR WEEK 2

1. Finish Fangirl (MUGGLE STUDIES, 341 pages remaining)
2. Read The Stranger in the Woods (MUGGLE STUDIES, 224 pages)
3. Read Ms. Marvel (MUGGLE STUDIES, 120 pages)
4. Start The Book of Essie (TRANSFIGURATION, 319 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment