Sunday, May 27, 2018

Vlog: Youngstown Maravlog #2 & #3 | March & April 2018 Marathon Training

The Youngstown Marathon is approaching (1 week from today! SLKDGHLKSAJ) and I'm realizing I haven't kept the blog up to date with my Maravlogs! To be honest, the last month or so I've been barely staying afloat with everything else going on in my world that staying up to date with everything online has taken a bit of a hit, but I'm hoping that the slower summer months will allow me to build up some momentum again! Until then I'll be playing a bit of catch up with my posts so you all can get up to speed with everything going on in my life.


For my March Maravlog I decided to show you the brutally honest truth when it comes to how I eat on a regular basis. Mostly it's healthy meals and maybe some not-so-healthy snacks, but I try my best to not just eat junk 24/7 (even though that's what I prefer to do). I also talk a bit about what is motivating me to keep going on my training!


In April, I finally reach the point where I run my training half marathon - the Portsmouth Half Marathon in Portsmouth, NH! I also talk about how winter will not leave New England alone, as well as watch the Boston Marathon, one of the best motivators for a distance runner!

I didn't record anything for my May training, but I definitely plan on vlogging my trip to Youngstown and showing you how the race goes! I'm crossing my fingers for a successful race. Right now the weather is predicting 80 degrees and partly cloudy, so I'm a little nervous about how that will impact my race, but all I can do is my best. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can get through to that finish line! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment