Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Book Unhaul #2

I don't know what it is, but I've been in such an unhauly mood lately. I look at my shelves and I just want to get rid of SO MUCH. Earlier this week I took two boxes of books to donate and I thought I would share with you what's leaving my collection. Like last time, these books are being unhauled for a couple of reasons, so I thought I'd separate them into a few categories:

1. Books I enjoyed but won't likely re-read
2. Book I read and did not enjoy
3. Books I'm no longer interested in reading



BOOKS I ENJOYED BUT WON'T LIKELY RE-READ

Popular by Maya Van Wagenen
Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
Tales of the Greek Heroes by Roger Lancelyn Green
Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
Mad Women by Jane Maas
The Dinner by Herman Koch
Today Will be Different by Maria Semple
Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran
Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame


BOOKS I READ AND DID NOT ENJOY

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

BOOKS I'M NO LONGER INTERESTED IN READING

A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace by Jeff Hobbs
The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
First Comes Love, Then Comes Malaria by Eva Brown-Waite
Drown by Junot Diaz
Dune by Frank Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment