Thursday, May 31, 2018

June 2018 Plans


June is shaping up to be a pretty action packed month for me! I thought it would be fun to talk about the things I have planned for June. I'm really excited to travel, run, and read this month and I also can't wait to share all of these memories with you! I hope you're looking forward to them as well.

RUNNING

June 3 - Youngstown Marathon! - This month I'm running the Youngstown Marathon! I've been training for this marathon since February so I'm looking forward to taking on this challenge this weekend. Not gonna lie, I am pretty nervous (as I generally am for every marathon I take on), but I'm hoping it's a success and I'll have an awesome support team there cheering me on. Be on the look out for a marathon vlog and race review coming your way soon!

READING

All Month - First We Were IV Buddy Read for the RYFO Book Club - This is the buddy read for the Read Your Face Off Book Club in June! I'm excited to read a YA mystery/thriller and the premise for this book seems so cool. If you want to read alone with us, make sure you join the Read Your Face Off Book club over on GoodReads!

All Month - Book of the Month Month - My Book of the Month books have been piling up on my TBR lately, so I decided to focus a lot of my reading energy on getting some of these books finally read! I have created a TBR for this project, so go ahead and check it out if you're interested in seeing what books I'll be working on this month!

June 9-10 - #ReadYourFaceOff 24 Hour Readathon - The monthly 24 hour readathon will be happening over the weekend of the 9th & 10th (9AM Sat - 9AM Sun in your time zone) and I am definitely looking forward to another awesome weekend of hanging out with my books. I love that these have become a monthly thing this year. It seriously helps with getting some books read! I hope you can join. :)

TRAVEL & ACTIVITIES

June 2-5 - Pittsburgh, PA - We're heading down to PGH this weekend to spend time with our friends Erin & Cullen! Fun fact: I specifically chose the Youngstown Marathon because it's only about an hour from where they live. Brett and I are thrilled to be spending a few days with our good friends for a few days, and I'm thrilled that they will be a part of the cheer squad on Sunday for the race!

June 14-17 - Florida - Visiting my parents has become a bit more difficult since they moved down to Florida, but we're finally going to be making another trip down to spend some time with them over Father's Day weekend! My parents recently bought a house so I'm excited to see their new place and spend time with them, the pups, and the glorious sunshine! I'll probably be in the pool and/or the ocean the whole time... XD

June 20 - Six Flags New England - My work is actually taking the staff out to a day at Six Flags New England this month! I am so excited because it has been AGES since I've been to an amusement park. I love roller coasters (or I did the last time I went to a Six Flags) so I'm super excited to ride a bunch of rides and just have a really fun time with my coworkers! :D

What are you up to in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment