Friday, May 25, 2018

Book of the Month Month {June 2018}


In an effort to actually start reading all of the books that I order from Book of the Month, I'm going to read a whole stack of my previous BOTM picks in the month of June and call it Book of the Month Month! :P I love the BOTM service, but for whatever reason, I don't tend to reach for my BOTM picks, even though I'm super excited for the books I pick out each month! I'm hoping that by mainly focusing on BOTM books next month, I will feel more inspired to reach for them when I'm deciding what to read. If this month goes well, I'll probably do another Book of the Month Month in the future! :) Here's what books I'll be focusing on in the month of June:

The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emie Lang
Sourdough by Robin Sloan
Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
Other People's Houses by Abbi Waxman
The Last Equation of Isaac Severy by Nova Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment