Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Book Unhaul #1

I've seen Book Unhauls floating around BookTube since I started making BookTube videos, but I never really wanted to make one of my own. For some reason, it kind of feels like you need to sit there and justify why you're getting rid of certain books and defend yourself and your decisions which just doesn't sound fun to me. I do like to share what I'm doing with my book collection, though, so I thought maybe doing a periodic blog post talking about the books I'm clearing off of my shelf would be the best venue to do so! These are the books that I'm getting rid of for this round, and I'm breaking these into 3 categories: 

1. Books I've read that I won't likely re-read
2. Books that I'm no longer interested in reading
3. Other (which will include an explanation of why I'm getting rid of it)





BOOKS I'VE READ BUT WON'T LIKELY RE-READ

5 to 1 by Holly Bodger
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
The Twenty-One Balloons by William Pene du Bois
Stitches by David Small
Swing Time by Zadie Smith


BOOK I'M NO LONGER INTERESTED IN READING

The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
Not that Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
Blueprints for Building Better Girls by Elissa Schappel
2095 by Jon Scieszka
The Good, the Bad, and the Goofy by Jon Scieszka
The Not-So-Jolly Roger by Jon Scieszka

OTHER

Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris
I'll likely get this on audiobook and listen to it instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment