Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Vlog: #SpookAThon 2017


Happy Halloween, friends! 

To celebrate, not only am I wearing my Georgie Denbrough costume to work today (see below), but I'm also sharing my #SpookAThon reading vlog with you all! This year's SpookAThon came at the tail end of a reading slump I was going through, so vlogging AND reading during the week proved to be a bit difficult for me. However, I did manage to snag a bit of footage over the weekend and was able to put a ~somewhat~ decent vlog together. I'm happy that this readathon pulled me out of my slump and will now remember to pick up a thriller or two if I'm ever feeling slumpy again in the future! ;) Click play to see what I got up to over the weekend of SpookAThon!

My Georgie costume, complete with paper boat!
I'm not supposed to take stuff from strangers...

No comments:

Post a Comment