Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October 2017 TBR!


Happy October, friends! I LOVE October and spooky season, so I am thrilled that one of my favorite months is here! I have picked out a couple of spooky reads to tackle this month and also have quite a few buddy reads I will be taking on, but I am really excited to get to all of them and I hope to have a really successful reading month in October. I hope you're able to enjoy your October as well! :D

I will be having a Halloween-themed live show on my channel on Saturday, October 14th at 8PM EST, with special guest Michael! I hope to see you there. :)

Reading Challenge Picks

The newest book to your shelf: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Buddy read with Becky & Michael

A book with a color in the title: Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

2017 Goal Picks

Diverse: Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
Buddy read with Becky
Classic: The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Non-Fiction: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck by Sarah Knight
TBR Jar: The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving

Other Buddy Reads

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Buddy read with Shannon

Final Girls by Riley Sager
Buddy read with Becky & Michael

A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
Buddy read with Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment