Monday, October 16, 2017

#SpookAThon 2017 TBR!


Happy #SpookAThon everyone! I didn't get around to posting my TBR over here yet. The last few weeks have been particularly difficult for me (I talk a bit about it in my most recent Friday Reads video), so I've kind of been skimming by, trying to take care of myself to the best of my ability, and so things like social media posts, reading, and basically everything else in my life besides Netflix got placed on the back burner. Over the last few days, though, I've been really trying to change my attitude and put more effort into being happy. Things have since made a turn for the positive and I hope they continue to do so!

ANYWAY, I wanted to share my TBR for SpookAThon with you all, now that I feel well enough to sit down and write a blog post. SpookAThon is running today, October 16th, through Sunday, October 22nd and it's one of my favorite readathons because it focuses on ~spooky~ reads which I absolutely love! Here's what I'm planning to pick up and read this week:

Final Girls by Riley Sager
A book with a spooky setting

I Let You Go by Clark Mackintosh
A book that features a childhood fear

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
A thriller

American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
A book with a scary word in the title

The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
A book with orange in the cover

Check out my TBR video below to hear me talk more about each title and why I chose them for SpookAThon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment