Monday, July 31, 2017

#BookTubeAThon 2017 Wrap Up!

Hi everyone! If you don't follow me on any social media channels, you might not have realized that last week I participated in the biggest readathon of the year - the BookTubeAThon! I posted vlogs & Instagram challenge photos every single day last week, and in order to not totally spam my blog with posts (and to give myself one less place to post daily throughout the week), I decided it was best to put everything BookTubeAThon 2017 related right here in one big wrap up post! 

Below you will find a playlist of all of my BookTubeAThon 2017 videos including my TBR and my daily vlogs (which include the daily video challenges!), my daily Instagram challenge posts, and the ratings I gave each book I read throughout the week. I hope you enjoy reliving the craziness that was the 2017 BookTubeAThon, and if you participated, I hope you had just as much fun as I had! Can't wait for next year! :D

BOOKTUBEATHON 2017 VIDEOS


This playlist features my TBR, daily vlogs, and video challenges from each day! You'll also get my thoughts/mini-reviews on each one of the books that I complete during the readathon. Enjoy! :)

INSTAGRAM CHALLENGES

DAY 1: Complete the cover!


DAY 2: Your favorite classic!


DAY 3: Your current read in any reflection!


DAY 4: Cosplay a character from a book!


DAY 5: Your current read with food!


DAY 6: Your current read with an item that captures the mood!


DAY 7: Take a shelfie!



READING CHALLENGES & RATINGS

A book with a person on the cover: 
Today Will Be Different by Maria Semple, 3.5/5

A hyped book: 
Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde, 4/5

Read a book in one day: 
Lumberjanes, vol. 4: Out of Time by Noelle Stevenson, 5/5

A book with a character that is very different than you: 
Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult, 3/5

Read a book completely outside: 
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, 5/5

A book you got because of the cover: 
Zombies vs. Unicorns edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier, 3/5

Read 7 books: 
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: the Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling

1 comment: