Tuesday, July 11, 2017

#BookTubeAThon 2017 TBR!


It's BookTubeAThon tiiiiime! I am SO EXCITED to participate in BookTubeAThon this year! Literally the moment Ariel released the reading challenges I dropped EVERYTHING I was doing to make my TBR for the readathon (I was working from home and conveniently close to my bookshelf). I am SO PUMPED to get this readathon started and I am thrilled to share my TBR with you guys! 

I am going to try my best to upload daily blogs on my channel that will include the daily video challenge, as well as participate in the daily Instagram challenge each day. I really want to make my first #BookTubeAThon experience as fun as possible and I think the best way to do that is hop in with both feet! I'll post my wrap up of my experience here on the blog when the readathon is over, but make sure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel to see videos as they get uploaded and over on my Instagram to see my daily photo challenges! :)

Keep reading to see my TBR for the week, and let me know what you're planning on reading for the #BookTubeAThon down in the comments! I'm excited to read with you all! :D




A book with a person on the cover
Today will be Different by Maria Semple

A hyped book
Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde

Finish a book in one day
Lumberjanes, vol. 4: Out of Time by Noelle Stevenson

Read about a character that is very different than you
Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult

Finish a book completely outside
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

A book you got because of the cover
Zombies vs. Unicorns edited by Holly Black & Justine Larbalestier

Read 7 books
Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them: the Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment