Thursday, July 13, 2017

Book Talk: Infinite Jest

Here it is y'all! 
My thoughts on my experience while reading Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace. 

I decided I didn't want to do a full blown book review because I honestly feel like there is so much more I can get out of this book and so much more I learn from this work of literature. I didn't feel quite ready to boil it all down in a book review. So, I decided to do a video "book talk" instead, so you can hear about my thoughts from my first complete read through. It is my hope that over time I will have many discussions with others about this book and be able to sift through the many layers of this work and continue to learn through discussion! If you've read or are reading this book, I would love to hear your thoughts and have a conversation with you!


Click play on the above video to hear my thoughts on Infinite Jest and let me know in the comments of this post or this video what your thoughts are! I would love to chat with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment