Saturday, July 1, 2017

July 2017 TBR!

Happy July everyone! We are officially halfway through the year! July is one of my favorite months of the year. I LOVE summer and July is the absolute peak of summer where I live. I'm looking forward to this month of reading a lot. I have three buddy reads I'm tackling, and the BooktubeAThon is at the end of the month! July is sure to be a great reading month and I'm feeling good about all of my picks. Keep reading and watch the video below to see what I will be reading for over the next few weeks! :D


When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon*
We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson

Reading Challenge Picks

A book that features and LGBTQ+ character: I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson^

2017 Goal Picks

Diverse: Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
Classic: The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
Non-Fiction: What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami
TBR Jar: Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden

*Buddy read with Anita
†Buddy read with Michael
^Buddy read with Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment