Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Read-O-Rama Round 6 TBR!



Next week the Read-O-Rama readathon kicks off and I thought I would jump in and participate! There are eight challenge, one of which is to read 7 books, so I'm interested to see how the week will go for me. Next week is spring break for our students so my schedule should be significantly lighter, so I'm hoping that I can accomplish my goal of completing every challenge (meaning I would have to read one book a day - yikes!). Here's my TBR & each book's coordinating challenge:

1. Start a new series
The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

2. A book with a main character that shares your initial
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin

3. A book that has an illness in it (mental or physical)
4. A book with an animal on the cover
The Dog Stars by Peter Heller

5. A book that has Irish elements
Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire

6. Go into a book blind
Saving Montgomery Sole by Mariko Tamaki

7. A book with "RAMA" in the title or author's name
You in Five Acts by Una La Marche

8. Read 7 books
The Grownup by Gillian Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment