Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 2017 TBR!

Another month, another TBR! This month I'm planning on participating in 3 different readathons (I'm insane, I know) so for this TBR I only discuss my monthly goal books. I will be talking about my TBRs for two of the three readathons I am participating in in separate videos so be on the look out for those, but for now these are the books that will be fulfilling my monthly goals for March. I hope you enjoy this quick TBR and I will be seeing you again for more of my reading goals for the month in a TBR video very soon!
2017 Goal Picks

Infinite Jest goal: Read 10 pages each day in March
Non-fiction: Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
Diverse: Green Grass, Running Water by Thomas King
Classic: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
TBR Jar: Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron

No comments:

Post a Comment