Wednesday, March 15, 2017

#BorrowAThon Round 2 TBR!



#BorrowAThon is next week (ahhhh!!!) and I'm getting so excited to read with everyone! I'm very excited to also be fulfilling some challenges throughout the week as well - it's always so fun to match up books I wouldn't normally read without being prompted to. If you're interested in joining in on #BorrowAThon, be sure to check out the information blog post I published on Monday. Here's my TBR & each book's coordinating challenge:

1. A graphic novel
A Game of Thrones, volume 1 by George R.R. Martin

2. Try before you buy
3. A book with your favorite color on the cover
The Marvels by Brian Selznick

4. A book about a library
I Work at a Public Library by Gina Sheridan

5. A book that was recommended to you
The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan

6. Try a new-to-you author
Surrender the Pink by Carrie Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment