Thursday, July 28, 2016

Elephant Awareness Month 2016 Schedule!

Summer is flyyyyying by (as it does every year) and it's making me super anxious to know that in a matter of weeks we will be back in the thick of yet another academic year. (Which always makes me wonder - how do people who don't work in a school system think about the year? I still think of the year running September-August, as I have since I was 5 years old.) But coming towards the end of the summer means coming up on August, aka ELEPHANT AWARENESS MONTH! I'm going to be doing a few Elephant themed posts throughout the month on both my blog and YouTube channel, and I thought to kick off the excitement with my posting schedule so you don't miss out on anything!


Tuesday, August 2nd 
(Blog) Elephant Awareness Month Book Club Selection


Friday, August 12th World Elephant Day! 
(YouTube) Three Awesome Elephant Conservation Organizations


Tuesday, August 16th 
(Blog) My Favorite Elephant Videos & Facts


Friday, August 26th 
(YouTube) My Elephant Collection


Tuesday, August 30th 
(Blog) Elephant Awareness Month Book Club Review

I won't get into too much detail on what these posts will entail (though you can get the gist of these posts through the titles - haha!) but there will be a post either here or over on my YouTube channel at least once a week to celebrate the awesomeness of elephants! I'm excited to celebrate this month with you all and I'm looking forward to sharing these posts with you! <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for this! I love elephants and can't wait for all these elephant themed posts :)

    ReplyDelete