Friday, September 18, 2015

Return from Opening

Hey everyone! I'm alive. :)

Mount Holyoke Convocation 2015
93 degree weather + 5,000% humidity. Everyone basically melted.

The opening of the fall semester is hectic, and with learning a new job and figuring out a schedule for myself on top of that, blogging has been put on the back burner for the last couple of weeks - sorry about that! Things have finally *officially* opened - students are back, programming has slowed down a bit, and things are falling into somewhat of a rhythm - and despite some major tilts in my personal and professional life, things are going pretty well. I'm able to take time to myself, spend time with Brett on a semi-regular basis, and I've been working in exercise into the mix as much as possible. It seems like things are starting to hit their stride a little bit and I'm enjoying it!

 
"Zip up or ZIP OUT"

Bison pulling off a huge win over Anna Maria last Saturday! 51-29!

Cool kids at Nightfest on Saturday

The insanity of Org Fair on Wednesday... and this isn't even close to how packed it got!

Anywho, apologies for the lack of updates. I had quite a few things scheduled to be posted over the last two weeks, but honestly it just wasn't realistic to sit down and write when I had 1,000 other to-dos on my list. Higher Ed is crazy, y'all! BUT that leaves me with a lot of ideas to work off of for new posts! I'm going  to get back into the swing of blogging a couple times a week starting next Tuesday, so I'll see you all then!

...right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment