Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Links {#1}

If you're wondering what I've been doing since classes have begun, just look at this GIF:


I thought I'd stop by and let y'all know I'm still alive - just busy! It's only been a week, but all of my free time has been spent studying in order to stay on top of everything. I feel like if I miss a day of reading I'll fall behind and never be able to catch up! I'm sure as the semester goes on I'll find a rhythm, but for now I'm just submerged in student affairs and counseling theories. Yikes!

In my few minutes off a day, I like to unwind by perusing the internet. I've found some gems this week that I'd love to share with you all!

This video of the Ohio State marching band 2012 video game themed half time show - here's a little preview:


This article on conversations you should have with your son. I hope my generation will talk to their children like this.

This video of a dog who can't figure out how to catch a treat in her mouth.


This article about a new long distance run approach when trianing for marathons. Now that's more like it!

Aaaand this article, updating the world on the last 12 living 9/11 search dogs - in their golden years.

I hope you enjoy the links, and have a great rest of your week!
*burries face in a text book*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Riley! Saw your blog on BBN! :) Just stopping by to say hi! :) By the way, that Ohio State gif rocks!

    SecretObsessionBlog

    ReplyDelete