Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Blog Every Day in August! (BEDA)

For years - really ever since I joined YouTube way back in the mid-2000s - I've always wanted to do VEDA, or "Vlog Every Day in April/August". I'm honestly not sure when this trend began or who started it, but I feel like I see it everywhere when an "A" month rolls around and I always kick myself for not planning ahead to participate. I'm thrilled to say that I realized August was coming up this year and was able to be organized enough to plan on participating - finally! While I never really have time these days to edit and upload a new video each day, I thought I'd participate here on my blog and call it "BEDA" instead.


The idea is simple - publish a blog post every day throughout the month of August. This will be a combination of daily life updates (I'm sure this will take up the majority of my posting throughout the month), training progress updates, vlogs, book chatter, and more. Some of these posts might be scheduled, though I'm assuming the majority of them will not be and will just be my on-the-fly ramblings about the things that I'm doing, thinking about, loving, etc. I'm really excited to start on this lil project of mine and - as it's the last day of July today - I'll be kicking things off tomorrow! Wish me luck, and I can't wait to see you all here with me all month!

Have you done BEDA/VEDA?
Are you planning to do it this August?
What are other blog/video challenges you've participated in in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment