Wednesday, July 10, 2019

24 in 48 & Reading Rush 2019 TBR!

It's the online bookish community's favorite time of year - The Reading Rush (formally the BookTubeAThon) will be here in less than two weeks! My schedule this year during The Reading Rush is a little tight. I work full time and my mom will also be visiting me toward the end of the week, so I'm unsure how much reading I will be getting done, how many challenges I'll be participating in, and overall how involved I'll be this time around. It's a total bummer because I love this readathon, but I'm still going to give it my best effort. Who knows? Maybe it'll be easier to stay on top of things than I'm anticipating it to be. Either way, I'll still be reading as much as I can and sharing a week long vlog with you at the end. ☺️
Because the Reading Rush will be a little on the busy side for me this year, I wanted to participate in the 24 in 48 readathon the weekend leading in to the Reading Rush and hopefully make up for any lost reading time I'll get during the week. 24 in 48 has one of my favorite readathon concepts that I've ever encountered, and I'm happy I'll be able to partake again this summer! I have 5 books chosen for 24 in 48, and hopefully I can beat my record of 13:09:05!

American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
Educated by Tara Westover
Lucky Few by Kathryn Ormsbee
Paper Towns by John Green
Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple

1. A book with purple on the cover
Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan

2. Read a book entirely in the same spot
Bloom by Kevin Panetta

3. A book you meant to read last year
Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emie Lang

4. An author's first book
The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak

5. A book with five or more words in the title
The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz

6. A book with a non-human main character
The Midnight Plan of the Repo Man by W. Bruce Cameron

7. Read a book and watch its adaptation
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle

Are you participating in either one of these readathons?

No comments:

Post a Comment