Friday, October 21, 2016

#BorrowAThon TBR!

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing my #BorrowAThon TBR pile! If you're not sure what #BorrowAThon is, go ahead and check out my announcement post that went live last week! I am so excited for my readathon and am thrilled that there has been such a positive response in the online reading community! I can't wait to meet you all and read awesome borrowed books with you throughout the week!


All of the books I plan on reading are borrowed from my library and I can't wait to get to all of them!

Boxers by Gene Luen Yang
Saints by Gene Luen Yang
In Order to Live by Yeonmi Park
The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeny
I'm Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid

I hope everyone is having fun putting together their TBR piles! 
Stay tuned for the #BorrowAThon schedule that will be going live on Tuesday, October 25th right here on the blog!

Make sure you're following @BorrowAThon on Twitter for continuous updates and post along with the hashtag #BorrowAThon!

No comments:

Post a Comment