Sunday, October 2, 2016

October 2016 Plan With Me + September Flip Through (Moleskine Bullet Journal!)

New month, new Plan With Me! 

At the beginning of September I realized that I really wasn't using my Filofax all that much. While I was setting up my planning pages faithfully each week, I never really took my Filofax out of my bag and looked at it to guide my planing and to-dos throughout the week. That, to me, was a sign that my planning system wasn't working for me in that place in time. Planners, while they can be pretty, are meant to be used and help you feel more organized which my Filofax wasn't doing for me at that point in time. 

I decided to strip everything down to the bare minimum, purchased myself a Moleskine gridded notebook, and have been bullet journaling to my hearts content for the last month. This style is working for me right now so I'm going to stick with it for the forseeable future. Let's see where we land in the next few months! ;) Watch the video below to see how my style has evolved over the last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment