Friday, October 7, 2016

#SpookAThon & Book BuddyAThon TBR!

Happy Friday, people! Today over on YouTube I am sharing my TBR piles for both the #SpookAThon that will be running from October 17th to October 23rd and the Book BuddyAThon that will be running from October 22nd to October 28th! I'm so excited to participate in both of these readathons. Both of these events have reading challenge prompts (my fave) that are so much fun and perfect for some fun autumn reading! I will be vlogging through both of these readathons (per usual) and sharing my daily challenge updates (per usual) so keep an eye out for those posts!

Click play on the video if you'd like to learn a bit more about each of these readathons and to find out my picks for each of the reading challenge prompts!



#SpookAThon Picks
Instensity by Dean Koontz
The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre

Slasher Girls & Monster Boys edited by April Genevieve Tucholke

You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab

Book BuddyAThon Picks
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Skin by Roald Dahl
The Humans by Matt Haig
Lumberjanes, Vol. 2 by Noelle Stevenson et. al.

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment