Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Festive Christmas Book Tag!


Merry belated Christmas, everyone!

I didn't realize that I never posted this video on my blog! A few weeks ago I did the Festive Christmas Book Tag on my channel to get in the holiday spirit. I had a lot of fun picking books that went along with the prompts and it definitely made me feel a bit more festive. I hope you enjoy this video even though you're seeing it after Christmas! (I don't know about you, but I STILL feel super Christmassy!)

I will be posting a ton of videos this week so be on the lookout for those! It will be a lot of wrapping up the year and looking forward into 2017. I will start uploading TODAY so if you're interested in seeing all of my end-of-year videos, make sure you're checking back every day for new uploads! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that you enjoy the last week of 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment