Saturday, December 10, 2016

Black Friday 2016 Book Haul!

All of my book orders from Black Friday finally made their way to me so today I'm sharing a huge book haul. I mention at the beginning of this video that I'm going to take a break from buying books for myself for the next few months. I have so many books on my shelf that I'm so excited to read and I want to focus on those! I might still receive books as gifts over the holiday season and I might buy a new release that I'm excited about here and there, but for the next few months giant book hauls like this will not be happening. Anywho, I hope you enjoy this video! You can find the links to the GoodReads pages to each book below!
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ichiguro
Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence
Dune by Frank Hebert
Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
Buffering: Untold Stories of a Life Fully Loaded by Hannah Hart
Giant Days, Volume 1 by John Allison
We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Sleepwalk With Me and Other Painfully Ture Stories by Mike Birbiglia
American Nerd by Benjamin Nugent
My Story by Elizabeth Smart
The Bear by Claire Cameron
Japanese by Spring by Ishmael Reed
The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Stitches by David Small
Maus I by Art Speigelman
Sweet Tooth, Volume 1: Out of the Deep Woods by Jeff Lemire

No comments:

Post a Comment