Saturday, December 3, 2016

November 2016 Reading Wrap Up! + December TBR

Today over on my YouTube channel I shared my November Reading Wrap Up and my December TBR pile! I managed to read 10 books in the month of November and am hoping to get through at least 11 in the month of December. It's a bit of an ambitious goal when you consider how busy that holidays can get, but I am extremely excited to read through all of the titles I have picked out in this TBR so hopefully that will keep me motivated to read! 

Books Read in November

Skin by Roald Dahl
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
Boxers & Saints by Gene Luen Yang
In Order to Live by Yeonmi Park
I'm Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid
The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre
We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
The Sellout by Paul Beatty

December TBR

Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
What the Dog Knows by Cat Warren
Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
Intensity by Dean Koontz
The Year of Living Danishly by Helen Russell
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin
Absolutely Truly by Heather Vogel Frederick
My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling, Illustrated by Jim Kay

What are you planning to read this month? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment