Thursday, September 22, 2016

Vlog: #DiverseAThon + Tackle Your TBR Week 1

Last week was the first week of the Tackle Your TBR readathon as well as the #DiverseAThon! I managed to read 3 full books and a good chunk of a fourth. I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the #DiverseAThon, pushing myself to read diversely, learning about the perspectives of other identities, and learning from the other people participating in the chat! I've reflected so much on my own privilege and identity, the challenges others face solely based on their various identities, and felt myself thinking and growing in different ways which is one of my favorite experiences as a person. This vlog is loooooong but I had so much to say that I didn't want to cut and could have added in much more! I hope #DiverseAThon will come around again soon because I had an incredible time. I hope you enjoy this vlog! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment