Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Few of my Favorite Links {#20}

This is the 20th installation of my favorite links posts which is crazy! I really have been enjoying throwing these lists together as posts to share with you all. As I look back at my older favorite links posts it gives me an insight of what I was into at that point in time. I hope you all enjoy them as well!

In the last few favorite links posts, I've been giving a bit of a life update at the beginning to let you all know what I've been up to if you don't watch my weekly vlogs, but I've recently posted two entries about my travels to Fort Lauderdale and to Montréal and those are really the big things that have happened in my life recently so I figured instead of repeating myself here, you can go check those entires out instead! As for now, I'm going to hop right into the links I've been loving lately!

Everything You Should Know Before Trying to Cut Down on Sugar



I'll be the first to admit that my sugar addiction is out of control. I've had the biggest sweet tooth my entire life, and I know it's a huge problem as an adult. I've been trying to cut down on my sugar intake here and there (though admittedly, stopping by Dunkies every morning does not help!) but it is tough. Sugar intake IS an addiction, and I was delighted to stumble upon this article which provides insight on how to prepare to reduce the sugar you add to your diet. If you're like me and have a sugar addiction, I would highly recommend reading this quick article to better understand on how you can cut back in a safe/sane way.

Mac Miller Unloads on Donald Trump


This is awesome. Mac Miller, a multi-platinum rap artist who is particularly famous for a song he wrote a few years ago called Donald Trump, basically unleashes hell on Donald Trump and it. is. incredible. He uses his privilege as a white man to say what basically all of us are thinking. There's really no words to describe how amazing not only his speech is, but the pure joy that Miller gets from ripping Trump to shreds is written all over his face. I love it and could literally spend all day just replaying this video.



These pieces of art are equal parts beautiful and awesome. I have no idea how you make stained glass, let along manipulate to pattern to make amazing replicas of video game characters and items, so needless to say I'm thoroughly impressed. The best part - all of the ones displayed on this post are Nintendo-themed which, in my humble opinion, is the best gaming company ever. Of course, my favorite ones were the Pokémon stained glass pieces, but I can definitely appreciate all of the other designs as well!

Elephants That Think They're Lap Dogs

I think there's really no reason for me to explain why I love this so much. My friend Cullen put this on my wall with the comment "Is this your dream come true?" ...Uhmmmm OBVIOUSLY. I basically cried tears of joy and jealousy watching this video. So cayuuuttteee. Someone get me to a baby elephant sanctuary pronto so I can live there forever, please and thank you!


Lap elephants!
Posted by The Huffington Post on Thursday, March 10, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment