Thursday, July 23, 2015

A Few of my Favorite Links {#13}

I am coming across some internet gold lately. I feel like I say that every time I write a favorite links post but this week is particularly true. Looking at all of these links and videos makes me so happy (and hungry), so if you're looking for a good laugh and maybe an idea or two for a snack definitely check out my favorite links of the moment! :) And don't forget to let me know in the comments what some of your favorite links are lately!

Drunk Workout Routine


Rachel Ballinger is the hilarious younger sister of Colleen Ballinger, aka Miranda Sings, and all of her videos make me cry-laugh. This one that was just uploaded this week was no different. This is a perfect representation of how I feel doing any kind of lifting or non-endurance form of exercise. I knew I had to share it with my fitness guru boyfriend for a good laugh as soon as I watched it! My favorite part is definitely when she keeps speaking to her boyfriend off-camera - SO GOOD.

This Guy Took Engagement Photos With A Burrito


Is there a truer love than the love that you share with a burrito? I mean for me it's right up there with Brett & my family so..... This photoshoot is absolutely perfect and I know it describes to a T how most of us feel about burritos. This man is a genius.

Tym Bussanich's Blog


DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU ARE HUNGRY. It will quickly make you ravenous. All of the creations that this blogger puts on his site are incredible, and he updates every single day. I want to try all of them. Maybe one rainy day I actually will... #vlogideas. The snack showed above is called "Grilled Cheese Dunkers". Like, what. GENIUS.  But seriously - everything on this site looks amazing and so simple to make, which could be extremely dangerous. I'm into it.

Hip Hop Goes Broadway

You guys. I can't stop watching this video. These broadway versions of popular hip hop and R&B songs are so damn catchy and I constantly find them stuck in my head (fair warning - these will likely get stuck in your head too). Not to mention these guys are extremely talented and the bloopers at the end are hilarious! I know that they've done a Pop Goes Broadway video in the past and I really hope they make more videos like these in the future!

Canberra Cafe's Insane Milkshakes


Because apparently the theme of today's favorite links post is "Riley is starving", I had to include these amazing -- AH-MAY-ZING -- looking milkshakes. Like where do you even-- How do you even-- Where can I find these things???? Unfortunately the answer to that question is Australia, which for me is the literal opposite side of the Earth. *heartbreak* These milkshakes are called "The Freakshow" (appropriately named, IMO) and I want one TWENTY. Honestly, if one of these could be waiting for me at the finish line of the Maine Marathon that would be wonderful.

Rise of the Puppy Swarms

This video is literally all I want in life. My life won't be complete until I get love-attacked by a giant swarm of adorable puppies. (I mean, whose life would be?) Make sure you watch this video if you need an extra dose of cuteness in your life.


Puppies swarming their owners. Cute AND funny.
Posted by HuffPost UK Lifestyle on Wednesday, July 15, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment