Sunday, December 14, 2014

Two Years!


Brett and I went on our first date two years ago today! The time I've spent with him has flown right by and I've been so lucky to have him by my side during some of the most challenging endeavors of my life thus far. We have grown so much as a couple this year. We've faced challenges, we've learned from mistakes, and we've made plans for the future, and it's so much fun to imagine us loving and laughing together in the years to come!

I appreciate that I have someone who listens to my rants on issues and someone that I can have meaning conversations with.
I appreciate that he encourages me when I'm down and leans on me when he's not feeling his best.
I appreciate that I have someone I can be weird around and someone that laughs at my stupid sense of humor.
I appreciate that he entertains my crazy ideas (the other night we spent about an hour talking about the kinds of dogs we'll one day have!) and pushes me to go after what I want to accomplish in life.
I appreciate that I just have someone to sit with in the quiet and just be perfectly content just being together.

It's been a wonderful journey so far and a lot of big things are going to start happening for us in the near future. Thanks so much for being a part of my life, Brett - I love you! :) <3

1 comment: