Wednesday, December 17, 2014

75%

YOU GUYS. 
I'm officially 75% of the way to completing graduate school.
WHAT.


This semester went surprisingly well, despite how crazy my schedule was. There were a lot of times where I just didn't know how I was getting through it, but I was somehow, and I feel like I still had time for myself (albeit a small amount of time) while still giving 100% to all of my commitments. I'm very thankful to have gotten through this semester, as I was extremely intimidated by how demanding my schedule was. 

Next semester will be generally the same schedule-wise, with a nice additional full-time commitment of a job search (aka, the #SAsearch), which in all honesty, makes me want to puke. >_> BUT before that, I'll have a couple weeks off to relax, which is something that hasn't happened since July 2013. (During both last winter and summer breaks I still had work and reading to do for class!) Not really sure what I'm going to do with all of that free time (what exactly is relaxing?) bur I'm sure I'll find something to fill the time! More blog posts & vlogs, perhaps...? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment