Tuesday, December 23, 2014

25 Before 25: Attend a Friend's Special Event (#7)


On Sunday I attended my friend Kay's baby shower! Kay and I grew up together, played soccer and softball together, and were often in the same classes throughout school. I haven't gotten the chance to see her much since I moved to MA, so when she sent me an invitation to her baby shower I knew I had to make the effort to be there. 

I was expecting to show up and know maybe one or two people, but I was pleasantly surprised to see a ton of friends and familiar faces from my childhood, including my 5th grade teacher! It was so amazing to see everyone, and it was so awesome to see Kay before she begins her journey as a mother. I should really make an effort to attend more of my friend's big events, regardless of how busy I am, because I would have really hated to miss this!

Congratulations, Kay!

*I'm attempting to reach 25 goals before I reach the age of 25! Want to see the whole list? Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment