Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Instaspiration {#1}



Happy Tuesday, everyone! I'm currently on a mini-vacation with Brett and friends down the Cape. Even though it's still mid-July, summer is quickly coming to a close for Brett and me (as is the case for the majority of people who work in the collegiate setting), so we're trying to soak up as much of our break as possible! I'll write a post later this week about our Cape adventures.

Do you guys know those inspirational quotes you'll see on Tumblr or Instagram? For the most part I'll scroll right by them as they're usually things that I've seen hundreds of times before, but every now and then I'll find a few that strike a chord and I'll screenshot them for some future motivation. Here are a few that I've saved recently, maybe they'll give you some motivation as well!












No comments:

Post a Comment