Friday, March 7, 2014

25 Before 25: Hit Triple Digits for my YouTube Subscribers (#11)

Saturday, after writing my previous 25 Before 25 post, I logged onto my YouTube channel and saw this:


I officially have over 100 subscribers! Never in a million years would I think that 101 people would want to watch videos about my boring life, but it happened! A lot of people might argue that 101 subscribers is not a lot at all, but seeing that number grow and grow over the last two months while I've been vlogging pretty regularly has been so encouraging and awesome and definitely makes me want to make more videos. If you're a viewer, thank you so much for watching! (And if you'd like to check out my YouTube videos, click here!)

*I'm attempting to reach 25 goals before I reach the age of 25! Want to see the whole list? Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment