Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Glimpse into GA-hood!

With students moving back to both institutions I work at, it's safe to say that summer vacation is officially over for me. (Not that it ever started, really. #worklife) Since the end of July, I've been spending a lot of time over at BSU (Bridgewater State University) in OSIL  (Office of Student Involvement and Leadership) as one of their GAs! (I really need to do another HESA Dictionary post. So many acronyms!) 


Family photo! Can you tell what we were going for?

(I guess I'm Monica in this situation :P)

This job has been nothing but positive thus far - the people I work with are fantastic, I have the opportunity to work closely with student leaders (which is all I really want to do in life), I get assigned projects that I'm actually good at and enjoy doing, and we all go out for cupcakes from time to time! I'm learning so much every day and it's so wonderful having a job that I don't dread waking up for like I've had for the past 7 and a half years. I'm looking forward to the return of all of the students, and to see how this office really functions when the school year is in full-swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment