Saturday, January 16, 2021

📥TBR In & Out 📤 // December 2020

To wrap up my slumpy fall, I continued to NOT gravitate toward my books in December as well. I'm hoping to turn over a new leaf in the new year and get back on my reading game. There are so many incredible stories on my shelves that I and dying to get to! Luckily in December I only acquired two books and they were both gifts from Brett 😍 I always swoon when he gifts me with books! He's not a reader himself, but he knows that it makes me super happy and that's all that matters to him. I'm one lucky gal! I'm proud of myself for not buying any books of my own last month, as well as skipping out on my Book of the Month for December. It's become a lot easier to NOT buy myself books lately, and I hope to continue that trend through all of 2021. We'll see how long that lasts! 😅

TBR # ON DECEMBER 1, 2020:
147

BOOKS ACQUIRED:
+2

Ready Player Two by Ernest Cline
The Toll by Neal Shusterman

OWNED TBR BOOKS READ:
-3

The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler
In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren 

TBR # ON JANUARY 1, 2021
146

No comments:

Post a Comment