Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Favorite Books of 2020 📚

It's finally time to share my favorite books of the year - one of my favorite lists to put together! I kind of did my favorites lists in two parts in 2020, which isn't something that I've done before but might continue to do moving forward. It's interesting to see what my highlights are from the first half of the year vs. the second half! Below you'll find my 12 favorite books of the year, including links to their GoodReads pages and the video in which I talked about them so you can find out why I loved each book. Here's to many more favorite books in 2021!

Favorite Books January - June 2020


Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano
Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Startup by Doree Shafrir


Beach Read by Emily Henry
How to be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi


Favorite Books July - December 2020


Scythe by Neal Shusterman (+ Thunderhead, as a bonus! This series is great!)
Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender


Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
The Black Flamingo by Dean Atta
Well Met by Jen DeLuca


Séance Tea Party by Reimena Yee
Dominicana by Angie Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment