Saturday, October 31, 2020

October in Photos 📸

Made a jack-o-lantern at Brett's family bday party!
This design was called "Perturbed" 😂

Hello! It's been a few weeks since my last update, so I wanted to pop in and say hi and let you know that I'm still alive 😂 A lot has been going on at work, my personal life, and trying to keep up with the exhausting news cycle, so I haven't really felt up to updating here or vlogging. My brain just hasn't had the extra capacity to produce content regularly. But I've missed updating so I wanted to share what the rest of this month has been like through photos! (Brace for lots of Snowy content 🐕❆)


Loving the super leash and soaking up the last of the warm weather earlier this month.


The fall foliage has been really showing off the past few weeks, and I'm happy that I'm getting outside more with Snowy so that we can enjoy it together! This series of photos is from a walk on the trail that's right by our local dog park:




One thing that I really hope doesn't end after COVID-19 is to-go cocktails!
I love enjoying a Mai Tai with my takeout sushi! 🍹


We love our snuggly pup!


BY FAR my favorite eagle costume to date! If you can't tell, it has a giant fly on its head. 😂
If you know, you know! 😉


This girl is seriously photogenic! 😍




I've been loving the Halloween themed cupcakes that our local bakery has been putting out.
I can't resist taking them home with me!


Every now and then Brett will call from the other room, "Babe, look how cute we are!" and I'll walk in and find something like this:


😍😍😍

Snowy enjoying the falling leaves is my favorite aesthetic 🍂



Brett and I voted early a few weeks ago! Like most folks, this year's election has been making us both super anxious, and we wanted to get our votes in ASAP. We didn't want to get stuck in long lines on November 3rd and potentially miss out on casting our ballots! It wasn't super easy to figure out what our town had to offer for early voting, but eventually we got the information and was able to go vote. So happy to have that done with, and now we wait! Please make sure you get out and vote if you haven't already!


Snowy always looks so majestic up on the rock at the dog park!


Brett's birthday was this past week, so last Saturday we had a little family get together to celebrate!
We had dinner, cake, ice cream, and pumpkin carving, and it was so much fun!


Lazy Sunday with my girl. 💜


Tuesday was Brett's actual birthday! We didn't think we'd still be having quarantine birthdays in October, but here we are haha. Brett had to work early in the morning, so after he fell asleep, I left him a gift by his work bag to open before he left. He's been wanting a portable speaker for his work space at the gym, so I wanted him to be able to take it along with him that morning! After I woke up I decorate the apartment with banners, streamers, and balloons for him to come home to, and piled up some gifts on the couch! Snowy was a big fan of the balloons haha.









Once we were both done working, I made us home made Chick-Fil-A (which I dubbed "Fick-Fil-A") in the air fryer I got him as a gift, and then we zoomed with our group of friends, and Erin taught us how to make a Brett-themed cocktail called the Brett Bomb! 🍹 Overall I think Brett had a fantastic birthday which is all that matters! 🎂



And that pretty much brings us up to speed with everything that has been going on over the last few weeks! Yesterday we had our first snow storm of the year and I captured some great photos of Snowy experiencing the snow for the first time, so I wanted to dedicate another post completely to that. Today is also Halloween, so I'll be sure to post some photos and a recap of what we get up to. I have lots more posts to catch you up on as well, so be on the look out for (hopefully) a lot more content! For now, I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween weekend! 🎃



No comments:

Post a Comment